• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MacJ

MacJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)
Hello all, has anyone had problems downloading photos to Samsung galaxy tab2(android) via fujifilm remote app. It worked for a year, then would not hold the WiFi link. I think the app was updated about then. My Lumix gx7 works perfectly with the Panasonic app so it's not the Samsung. I have resorted to using an sd card reader.
I am using a Fuji X30 and love it.
My first post.
Regards Mac

#2 frankinfuji

frankinfuji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationThailand

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:58 AM

I've found that I need to go into WIFI settings and click on connect several times, as the tablet says 'no internet' and so it does not connect automatically.

#3 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,931 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:30 AM

I have a not so smart LG phone ( and I’ve had a cheap tablet too which is now broken) on both devices I could use the app ( the first version was not as good as later upgrades) with both these devices.

If it doesn’t work upload the latest version, if the problem persists it is likely to be a device problem rather than a camera or app problem. One extra thought is that any wi-fi device will be performing less than well if there is a cloud of wi-fi interferences.

TV sets, tablets, telephones, cameras, sound systems, these days the ether is vibrating with so much stuff that it is getting really crowded and sensitive.

Where I am there are over 100 ( I’ve never counted them all) networks that my computer sees and indeed to minimize problems ( which I did have initially when I moved here) I had to switch to a 5G network ( my provider provides two channels on its wi-fi router), the older phones sometimes cannot access this 5G signal and this might be, paradoxically, working better this way!

Edited by milandro, 11 January 2017 - 07:36 AM.

the popular expression wishful thinking is an oxymoron!

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close