• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Autriche

Autriche

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:48 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)
Well, it is with a not so heavy heart that I depart these Fuji shores. I'm moving "down" to MFT. I bought a Panasonic Gx850, with a collapsible kit lens, and have been stunned by the picture quality that this tiny gem produces in a camera that makes the X-T10 look enormous. Added the 45-150 zoom (90-300 equiv)and all of this together weighs less than my 55-200 XF and is much smaller.

Other than size and price, what really made me tire of Fuji was the hit and miss AF and the quirky controls/poor ergonomics. I have an easier time with the much smaller entry-level Panny MFT than I did with my X-T10. And it's tiny. Did I say tiny? TINY!!
  • kimcarsons likes this

#22 quincy

quincy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 02:42 AM

Good to hear that you found something that fits you!

How is the image quality at the long end, and how do you like the ISO-performance of the newer ยต4/3 sensor? (Honest question, I know someone who's searching for a small lightweight holiday-camera with wide-angle AND a lot of reach).

Oh, about AF/controls/ergonomics : I think you left Fuji a few weeks too early concerning those problems. If the X-T20 is to the X-T2 what the X-T10 was to the X-T1 (I have both, T1&T2), none of it should be an issue anymore. But since you left for size and price too, I don't think you have anything to regret.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close