X-E2S X XT10

victorreis

Until now i didn't though about the xe2s, but today i've seen a black one and it looks amazing !
I know the xt10 had problems in the play button, what about the xe2s? The build quality of the last one is better (made in Japan) ?

Another point is my left eye dominance and big nose  :D

There's some software difference between them? 

Thank you very much!

Until now i didn't though about the xe2s, but today i've seen a black one and it looks amazing !

I know the xt10 had problems in the play button, what about the xe2s? The build quality of the last one is better (made in Japan) ?

Another point is my left eye dominance and big nose  :D

Perhaps, my short experience with E2S will be useful.

I own X-T1 for 2.5 years and 3 month ago I got X-E2S. I'm really impressed from the last one. That's camera from the same league, just equipped with less functions. Screen, controls, etc. I didn't compare both side-by-side, because my E2S was planned as a second/spare body. Heh, now I'm thinking keep it as a my primary camera... until E3 will popping...

My nose is voted for rangefinder style also. :)

Build quality is quite OK, but I don't know how measure it. Not seen anything noticeable. All works as should. May be I'm lucky.
I added to E2S soft release button and good grip with L-plate, for personal reasons.
Stockarrow-10x10.pngstrap is terrible, yeah. Same as from T1 package. I use cheap soft straps from ebay.

Have been used both cameras at my last trip, to Vienna, at September. E2s with 18-55 all time, while T1 was with wide or tele or fast lens depending of situation.
Photos from E2S were really good. No worse in any aspect from those I get from T1 + the same 18-55 lens. Low misses count. 

I'm not sure, but seems shots from E2S are asking for less postprocessing efforts, comparing to shots taken with T1 (I prefer to shot in RAW). A kind of intuitive feeling based on own initial statistics. 

Perhaps, my short experience with E2S will be useful.

I own X-T1 for 2.5 years and 3 month ago I got X-E2S. I'm really impressed from the last one. That's camera from the same league, just equipped with less functions. Screen, controls, etc. I didn't compare both side-by-side, because my E2S was planned as a second/spare body. Heh, now I'm thinking keep it as a my primary camera... until E3 will popping...

My nose is voted for rangefinder style also. :)

Build quality is quite OK, but I don't know how measure it. Not seen anything noticeable. All works as should. May be I'm lucky.
I added to E2S soft release button and good grip with L-plate, for personal reasons.
Stockarrow-10x10.pngstrap is terrible, yeah. Same as from T1 package. I use cheap soft straps from ebay.

Have been used both cameras at my last trip, to Vienna, at September. E2s with 18-55 all time, while T1 was with wide or tele or fast lens depending of situation.
Photos from E2S were really good. No worse in any aspect from those I get from T1 + the same 18-55 lens. Low misses count. 

I'm not sure, but seems shots from E2S are asking for less postprocessing efforts, comparing to shots taken with T1 (I prefer to shot in RAW). A kind of intuitive feeling based on own initial statistics. 

Yes! It helped a lot!  

Thank you very much! And thank you for the advices!