• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Snsokstan

Snsokstan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:30 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

I made a bunch of images in JPEG but didn't keep track of what film simulation I had the camera set to. Lightroom  in Develop > Camera Calibration just says "embedded" and the simulation doesn't show up in Library > Metatdata. 

Is there any way to display the simulation I used?

#2 dalto

dalto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:23 PM

I made a bunch of images in JPEG but didn't keep track of what film simulation I had the camera set to. Lightroom  in Develop > Camera Calibration just says "embedded" and the simulation doesn't show up in Library > Metatdata. 

Is there any way to display the simulation I used?

Lightroom only displays certain EXIF fields.  In order to view that field, you either need to get a plugin for lightroom that displays all the exif information or you need to use a tool outside LR like Exiftool.  However, just fair warning that it doesn't look like Fuji always writes the simulation into the file.  It seems like it does for some simulations and not others.

Edited by dalto, 15 October 2016 - 08:35 PM.

#3 stillman3

stillman3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:54 AM

Fujifilms Raw File Converter RFC2 has an information box at the bottom of the controls, next to the histogram. This has the film simulation information.included.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close