• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hari

hari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:01 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Hi members,

trying to print from an X-T2 to the Instax SP-2 did not work. The connection did always abort when printing. Tried android on an LG phone, did not work either. Was thinking about returning the unit but it finally did function from an iPad. The shipped firmware on the SP-2 is too old for direct in-camera printing. An upgrade solved that. A small note in the box would have been helpful. At least it's stated in the Fuji FAQ: http://instax.com/share/en/faq/

The Android phone did not find the printer as GPS was not turned on.

br Hari

#2 friendlyangel

friendlyangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:32 AM

Hari, My SP-2 had firmware 1.19 so did not need update. Tried printing from my X-T2 and it crashes and freezes before it can print. Any suggestions? Thanks!

#3 friendlyangel

friendlyangel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:19 PM

Hi members,

trying to print from an X-T2 to the Instax SP-2 did not work. The connection did always abort when printing. Tried android on an LG phone, did not work either. Was thinking about returning the unit but it finally did function from an iPad. The shipped firmware on the SP-2 is too old for direct in-camera printing. An upgrade solved that. A small note in the box would have been helpful. At least it's stated in the Fuji FAQ: http://instax.com/share/en/faq/
The Android phone did not find the printer as GPS was not turned on.

br Hari

. Were you ever able to print directly from your X-T2?

#4 donho10624

donho10624

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

Hello, I am also having problems connecting my X-t2 to the instax sp-2 printer. I have updated firmware on both camera and printer, but still can not print directly from my camera. I can. however print from my phone to the printer. I had a X-t1 prior to the x-t2 and I had no such problems. Anyone else out there able to solve this issue yet? I would be glad to hear your thoughts.

#5 Bimo

Bimo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Hi I'm trying to connect my Instax Share SP-2 with my ios device I try all 3 of my device and none of it able to connect. it found the wifi name but when it enter the app it cant detect on the printer is on or not. can anybody help me?

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close