Several months after switch over from Nikon to Fuji

Interesting. I've not used Nikon, but what you say of the downsides of Fuji are really due to support and peripherals from third party suppliers.

Perhaps as Fuji grows in popularity at the serious end of the market, the flash and software providers will support them more?

I use manual flash on Nikon and the same inexpensive YN560-TX and flashes work well with my X-T1.  Never been a TTL fan, nor all the flashing needed for Nikon's optical system.  

I've always been DX Nikon.  I thought for a while that the D750 was my dream body.  While I haven't tried one yet, I'm guessing that it will actually be the X-T2.  I still waiting for my first Fuji lens to arrive, but I've already seen all the advantages shooting my AF-D and non-AI Nikkor glass with an adapter.  I can't wait for smaller AF lenses.  Financially, I won't have a 100-400 for a while.  I'll miss my Sigma 150-600.  

Seeing images as they will be, before you even take them.  That is more powerful than anything I'll miss. 

Interesting. I've not used Nikon, but what you say of the downsides of Fuji are really due to support and peripherals from third party suppliers.

Perhaps as Fuji grows in popularity at the serious end of the market, the flash and software providers will support them more?

You are right. Looking at Fuji cameras and lenses I can name one or two body features I need to be implemented in the future (like focus bracketing, exposure to the right with no overexposed pixels) or one, maybe two missing lenses, like long (180 - 200mm) macro with tripod ring, but in general I'm very happy with what I already have in X-Pro2 and X-T2 and with lenses. What is really missing, is third part support. Maybe except of flash, as parsonally I would expect the system owner (in this case Fujifilm) to offer leading solutions, being followed by third parties.

I use manual flash on Nikon and the same inexpensive YN560-TX and flashes work well with my X-T1.  Never been a TTL fan, nor all the flashing needed for Nikon's optical system.  

I've always been DX Nikon.  I thought for a while that the D750 was my dream body.  While I haven't tried one yet, I'm guessing that it will actually be the X-T2.  I still waiting for my first Fuji lens to arrive, but I've already seen all the advantages shooting my AF-D and non-AI Nikkor glass with an adapter.  I can't wait for smaller AF lenses.  Financially, I won't have a 100-400 for a while.  I'll miss my Sigma 150-600.  

Seeing images as they will be, before you even take them.  That is more powerful than anything I'll miss.

Well, I prefer TTL most of the time. And wireless, multi-flash off-camera TTL helps with in-the-field macro, but you are right: it is not necessary - it just helps :-)

Full frame body shows it's power in low light and (high resolution ones) in landscape, when you are going to crop or print huge formats. I used D700, D800E and D810 -I don't miss any of them since I use X-Pro2 and X-T2.