• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Maximus02

Maximus02

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 05:20 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Some updates: It seems that X-T10 is close to out of stock in Europe already. I wanted to order 18-55 kit, but they tell me that it is not available anymore. Now I am considering buying an used X-T1 instead.

I can confirm this. I basically went to every store in London - Park's, Curry's, Jessop's, Camera World... even John Lewis and Dixon's Travel at the airport but none of them have any in stock.

Traveled to Hong Kong and the X-T10 is also out of stock everywhere... tonight a salesperson at Broadway Electrical told me that the X-T10 has been discontinued as notified by their Japanese counterparts and that they will not be replenishing their stock as there is no inventory at all and whatever stock that's circulating in the stores now is all that is left.

Bummer - just when the lovely 23mm f2.0 lens is released. The dilemma now is whether to purchase the lens whilst stores still have it (very limited supply) and wait for the X-T10 successor. Or just get both together later?

#22 Tikcus

Tikcus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:57 AM

Just checked, Fuji uk online shop has limited stock of black x-t10, amazon uk has very limited stock of x-t10's, I know my local camera shop had at least one X-T10 in when i walked past the other day

The camera is available but supplies are limited, there is also not large amounts of X-E2s in stock on amazon (however the X-E2 is available for only £399.99 on amazon uk atm https://www.amazon.c...&keywords=x-e2s

"Share what you have learnt"

My Flickr

#23 Papuass

Papuass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

I got my T10 today.

As I went to see the used T1 on offer which was too cheap to be true (600 EUR with 18-55), I received an email from dealer stating that T10 18-55 kit was unexpectedly delivered to him. While the T1 seemed fine with no external signs of heavy use, I went for T10 because of warranty and smaller size.

I hope this sign from supernatural power (the mighty random) showed me the right choice :P

• Pepen31 likes this

#24 Mike G

Mike G

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

In the U.K. WEX photographic is not listing the X-T10!

#25 ljcarr

ljcarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:41 AM

XT20 preordered yesterday

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close