• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Fotned

Fotned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:38 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Tomorrow I will go in a foreign city to shoot another match but Sunday I am again at the Palaonda and will report new thing I will experience:
1. White Balance to set correctly (didn't like that one above, but 1 min was too fast to learn)
2. Correctly set the AF behavior
3. Will try to shoot the difficult and most intense action
If you want send me your email in PM so I remember to post for you

Hi Mattias! Sorry for the slow reply, had some unexpected travel & super busy since I got back... I did send you a pm though it seemed to take a very long time to transfer, so I'm not sure if you got it.
I see you've been busy, nice clean shots, guess you fixed the WB issue Bummer about the grip not being available... Did you get to try raw shooting & more tight action shots yet? By the way I was in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago... Well sort of... Lago di Garda, Sirmione, Riva del Garda... Need to go back when I'm not working kind of area

#22 Matthias46

Matthias46

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:31 AM

Yes...learned to set the WB, was easier than the Canon infact, but i needed a brain reboot :D

For the tight action shots and raw shooting you need to wait for tomorrow when i will do another match! And yes you were really close to me, i go to that wonderful lake very often...not for work...only fun :D

#23 Fotned

Fotned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 10:09 PM

Yes...learned to set the WB, was easier than the Canon infact, but i needed a brain reboot :D
 For the tight action shots and raw shooting you need to wait for tomorrow when i will do another match! And yes you were really close to me, i go to that wonderful lake very often...not for work...only fun :D

No problem I was just wondering if/how it went";~}
It's a beautiful area... We have some friends who own an apartment in Venice that we rent once or twice a year... So it's just a short train trip away... Definitely be exploring some more without the work thing";~}

#24 Matthias46

Matthias46

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:16 AM

I added the 1,4x Teleconverter in order to be able to shoot also from the stands!

it works pretty well ;)

30843521231_21cd24f4ee_b.jpgHCB Bolzano vs Znojmo by Matthias Egger, su Flickr

30875864101_100d3d0038_b.jpgHCB Bolzano vs Innsbruck by Matthias Egger, su Flickr

• Curiojo likes this

#25 Fotned

Fotned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:00 PM

[quote name="Matthias46" post="37786" timestamp="1479118562"]
I added the 1,4x Teleconverter in order to be able to shoot also from the stands!

it works pretty well ;)

#26 Fotned

Fotned

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:03 PM

Oops! Large fingers tiny phone keys... Let's try that again...
Very nice Matthias ";~}

#27 CplGumby

CplGumby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:49 PM

Toughest sport to photograph. You did a great job! Were you shooting through a cut out in the Plexi? I'm stuck shooting trhough the glass causing a 1 stop drop in light.

Edited by CplGumby, 11 January 2017 - 11:52 PM.

#28 Matthias46

Matthias46

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

Toughest sport to photograph. You did a great job! Were you shooting through a cut out in the Plexi? I'm stuck shooting trhough the glass causing a 1 stop drop in light.

Sorry, missed this reply. I was shooting above the Plexi :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: X-T2, Sport, Hockey

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close