Help a former Canon shooter with getting a strap for his X-T2 with grip

So I have been round and round with all the silk, leather, cloth, peak design, etc...straps but since I have never used a Fuji camera and my X-T2 with grip isn't here yet...give a newbie some love...what should I consider for my camera with the biggest lens going on it being the Fuji 16-55mm.

With my Canon cameras I always used either a black rapid or Peak Design strap.

If you have some advice for a bag with the X-T2 with grip attached and no more than two lens, that would be great as well.

Thanks for the help

Randy Pollock

http://me.randyphotography.com

I have both the regular Peak Design Slide and Slite Lite. Both work fine, I prefer the Lite version though. I had a Blackrapid too for my Canon gear, but it's too big for my taste on the Fuji.

Peak Design has a Kickstarter going on for new bags, if you like their stuff.

What do you need in a bag? There's the ultra-fancy Billinghams and Ona's or the utilitarion Peak Design or Think Tank stuff... So many choices...

I put the X-T1 and grip in it with a lens attached and an extra lens. No big zooms though. I have taken out most of the padding though, the small body doesn't need that much padding.

That's what I needed to hear was people who have these types of bags and carry the X-T1 or T2  with the grip attached.