Capture One Pro 9 Film Simulations incl. ACROS

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 edred9496

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

So I took a look at the files I downloaded from DropBox and they were incorrectly downloaded! Working great now thanks!!

How were they incorrectly downloaded? I've just gone through post no. 75 step by step and it still doesn't work Capture One keeps crashing. 

#102 LMGotts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 01:22 AM

Hey, thanks a ton, downloaded and will take a look see ASAP, really appreciate the work and sharing!!

#103 trumanberic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:50 PM

Hi there, again, thanx a lot to Fleckintosh for those color profiles ! 

I do have a slightly different situation than others on the comprehension of the proper way to install them. 

I have a Windows 10 PC and  did install the Color Profiles on the following path : Users/UserX/AppData/CaptureOne/Color Profiles (as mentionned in message topic #75)

They work perfectly BUT I need to select them on the " Others" option on the Color Profile Tool and I don't understand why , any other have had these kind of discomfort ? 

I must had that I previously had a profile of my own, an Acros film color profile that I tweaked a bit and that profile appeared on the first choice of selection on the color profile tool, when I look at the emplacmeent of that profile I found it there : C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color.. I have no recollection of putting it there , I might have had but I can't remember. 

If anyone could help me with that that would be greatly appreciated, thank you again !

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close