• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 upwithmike

upwithmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:37 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

I've been stuck with LR for so long, but after seeing these color profiles, I've made the jump to C1!  Already my shots look cleaner!  But the Fuji profiles don't work for me.  They're listed under ICC profile list, but regardless of which one I select, they all have the same effect... slight desaturation.  I'm using 10.1.2, is there something else I need to do to get them to work?

Thanks!

#82 Mike-Photos

Mike-Photos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 03:47 PM

I've been stuck with LR for so long, but after seeing these color profiles, I've made the jump to C1!  Already my shots look cleaner!  But the Fuji profiles don't work for me.  They're listed under ICC profile list, but regardless of which one I select, they all have the same effect... slight desaturation.  I'm using 10.1.2, is there something else I need to do to get them to work?

Thanks!

Follow the instructions in post #75 earlier in this thread. They didn't work exactly for me, but I managed eventually.

#83 upwithmike

upwithmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:29 PM

Follow the instructions in post #75 earlier in this thread. They didn't work exactly for me, but I managed eventually.

So I took a look at the files I downloaded from DropBox and they were incorrectly downloaded! Working great now thanks!!

Edited by upwithmike, 10 June 2017 - 05:56 PM.

#84 Mike-Photos

Mike-Photos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

I've tried following the instructions but the color profiles are not stores in c:\users\username\appdata\captureone\colorprofiles.... they are stored (at least in Win10) in c:\programfiles\phase one\captureone10\colorprofiles\dslr.  If I try copying the profiles to the appdata folder, they do not show in the ICC choices in C1.  If I put them in the programfiles folder, they show up but don't actually work.

Can you tell me what you had to do to get them working?

Mine are stored in C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\CaptureOne\Color Profiles in Win 10. The instructions in #75 left out the "local" part of the  folder name, I think.

With step #6, save settings, I think there was an option in the tool to import the file, and you name it as you import it. Tried many options, and i think this was the key thing, but I may be confused because I tried many things.

I also had to convert one profile at a time. In other words, do the full process for each profile fully, rather than do a bunch at a time.

The method I used was quite different, and I though of documenting it, but I wasn't sure that I had done it correctly or not. So many people said the original method worked, and I thought maybe I had just got it wrong and managed to fudge it differently.

#85 gmfotografie

gmfotografie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 06:31 AM

thx!

#86 MSM

MSM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:07 PM

I'm new to FujiFilm as I just purchased an X-T2 in May. I have been evaluating Capture 1 Pro 10 for the last week and have so far been quite impressed. Finding these ICC profiles was a great surprise. Thank you for all the time and effort in creating these!

By the way -- I just discovered in canceling my Adobe CC subscription that they are currently providing a free 60 day extension of the subscription and then waving the cancelation fee (50% of remaining subscription).

Edited by MSM, 07 July 2017 - 02:20 AM.

#87 maweg

maweg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

Hello,

they work very well for X100F! Thank you very much for sharing them.

#88 grippybananas

grippybananas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:34 AM

Would it be recommended to use these on my Sony raws?

#89 Big Swifty

Big Swifty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:05 AM

Recently made the switch to COne from LR and am looking to add Scottie Wang's ICC Profiles for the X-E1. When I click on links Dropbox gives a message saying "File not found."

I have the X-T1 profiles and they work fine, but I'd like to add the profiles to the X-E1 as I have plenty of photos from before I switched to the X-T1. I've tried using the X-Pro2 files found in the same location as the X-T1 files, but they didn't work. Guessing I need X Trans 1 files.

Any idea of where I can find X-E1 ICC Profiles/Film Simulations to download?

#90 jc1

jc1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:41 AM

Yellow color may not be mapped correctly with the Velvia profile.

Otherwise this profile is quite well done.

Raw sample from Imaging Resource here

Attached File  Velvia flaw color (converted with FujiXT1-2. Velvia (X-Pro2).icc).png   699.65KB   4 downloads

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close