ONA Prince Street

Hi all,

I'm thinking about buying this bag but would like to know if it can fit an X-T1 with 16mm attached, a X100T and an Xpro 2 with 56mm attached, hoods reversed, in a row with a divider between each camera.

These bags are not something I can check out in the local shop.

Cheers

If it can help, I have The ONA Brixton which is larger. It can fit X-T1 with 16-55, X-T10 with Zeiss 12 f2.8, and 50-140. It just fit in this bag. The Prince Street is smaller and I don't think it is large enough for your devices.

Edited by Pierre

Thanks, I've been worried it might be a little tight with that 3 body combo. Just hard to tell with never having seen the bag in person.

How do you find the Brixton? Do you carry it around the street much?

I have the Brixton and store the XPro1 with 35 ƒ1.4, the 60mm, The X70, and the XT1 with the 14 all in line.  The 16 and 56 are bigger, but I still think there'd be enough room for the 100 in between the two.  The Prince is only a little smaller then the Brixton.

I've carried mine for many long hours, and with my 13" Pro inside, along with all the other stuff, I do get a little tired after a while.  Still.  It's the price you pay for wanting to carry more gear.  More gear is more weight and more weight is more strain.

How do you find the Brixton? Do you carry it around the street much?

Hi, I like the Brixton (black nylon), it is my travel bag. I just comme back from a trip in Vietnam and Cambodia where I used it every day.

I also have a ONA berlin that I use when I'm at home with X-T1 + 16-55 + 50-140 + TC 1.4x.

thanks guys,

This has me tossing up between the prince street and brixton now. I figure I could probably get the cameras and lenses in the prince street but have no room left for a table top tripod/head and a RRS clamp that I want to take so might have to start looking at the brixton instead for that little extra height and length.

Mixtures of m'y ONA Brixton black nylon, closed and open.

160423082115878256.jpg

160423082203423344.jpg

From left to right : Fuji X-T10 with Zeiss 12 f2.8 (Fuji XF 35 f2 below), Fuji X-T1 with XF 16-55 f2.8 (TC 1.4x below), XF 50-140. The computer in the large pocket is a Dell XPS13. In front pockets : iPad mini, spare batteries, flash, memory cards, filters, lenspen.

• 2 weeks later...

Pierre - just noticed you have the Dell XPS 13, I've been researching laptops for travel and editing and have narrowed it down to a few with the Dell being one.

How do you like? Is the screen colour accurate, I was looking at the QHD version.

Pierre - just noticed you have the Dell XPS 13, I've been researching laptops for travel and editing and have narrowed it down to a few with the Dell being one.

How do you like? Is the screen colour accurate, I was looking at the QHD version.

I have a QHD+ version (3200x1800). It's nice with W10 (it was unusable with W8.1). Out of the box colors are good, but I calibrated the screen with a Spyder 5 pro and it's now perfect for me. I bought my XPS 13 last year (Core i7 broadwell, 8 GB RAM, SSD 512 GB and Intel Graphic 5500). I like the borderless screen. This 13" laptop has the same size and weight as a Macbook Air 11" ! I have now a Dell P2715Q 4K screen on my desk and it works fine with the Dell XPS 13.

The only problem with this laptop is the touchscreen. I don't like it and don't use it, but you can't desactivate it :-( And the QHD+ screen on Dell XPS 13 is always with touchscreen.

Edited by Pierre

Thanks for that.

Just had a look at both the 13" and 15" in a store. Quite a small laptop, they really did shrink it down, so much so that I may even look at the 15" now depending on if it will fit the brixton (which I ended up ordering)