1 reply to this topic

#1 Max_Elmar

Max_Elmar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:35 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

I'm probably the very last person in the world to figure it out but I was very happy to find that Adobe color/camera profiles (.dcp) and lens correction profiles (.lcp) seem to work great in Iridient Developer. I downloaded the Classic Chrome profile for the X-E1 from this forum and it did a pretty good job giving me that film simulation. I used the Adobe Lens Profile Downloader to download a correction profile for the Rokinon 12mm F2 which also worked quite well! (This particular profile corrected distortion - I still had to correct chromatic aberration manually.)

Iridient Developer isn't the best documented or widely used bit of software out there, so I thought I'd mention it in case others were wondering. This is almost as good as when I found that the metal hood from the 35/1.4 fits the 60/2.4 - the 60 handles very nicely that way! The native hood for the 60 is very impressive but a bit of overkill in my estimation.

(Note: I have no commercial interest in Iridient Digital.)

Regards,

Max_Elmar

#2 jlmphotos

jlmphotos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationTime Split between New Jersey and Maine

Posted 18 May 2016 - 08:29 PM

Holy Smokes Max.  Apparently you were NOT the last person in the world to know this, I was!  Many Thanks.  I had no idea all the profiles I had in LR, and used upon import would work inn ID.  I'll have to try that.

Thank you.

• Max_Elmar likes this

Jorge L. Moro   | X-T1 |  X-T2 | 18-55 |  Zeiss 12/2.8  |  Fuji 16 1.4  |   Fuji 23 1.4 | Fuji 35 1.4 | Fuji 60 2.4 Macro | Fuji 55-200  |

My websitexshooters blog  |  Flickr  | 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iridient, profiles

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close