Clicky

Photo

Recommendations for small shoulder day pouch for X-T1 with 18mm f/2 + one small lens

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 kim

kim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 07:49 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

ONA bags are mighty fine, the wax canvas is a bit of a dust agent but the leather ones are looooooveeelllyyyyy. The Bowery is perfect for a one/two camera set up and spares, I'd often have a two camera 23/56 combo with an i40 in there plus batteries, cloth, business cards etc...

Today I took my X-PRO2 out with the 2/18 on it and the 1.4/35 in a Crumpler banana cube [small]. Room for the usual accessories too.

X-T1 | X-E2 | XF 16-55 F/2.8 | XF 18 F/2 | XF 23 F/1.4 | XF 35 F/1.4 | XF 56 F/1.2 | 8mm Fisheye | Some other cameras and lenses that don't fit Fuji - well unless I use an adaptor that is.

#22 Tom H.

Tom H.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 30 July 2016 - 01:08 PM

Peak design has a new kickstarter for a new sling bag. It might be just what you're looking for.

https://www.kickstar...-tote-and-sling
  • CRAusmus likes this

#23 JDFlood

JDFlood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 04:00 PM

Bare bones bag... Or get custom from Courierware. These are discrete and stylish. BareBones Bags are made by CourierWare. I spent forever looking for a bag to go to the symphony that did not look like a camera bag. My quest finally ended with a custom bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#24 CRAusmus

CRAusmus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationGeorgia or Texas...Pick one...

Posted 30 July 2016 - 09:38 PM

Peak design has a new kickstarter for a new sling bag. It might be just what you're looking for.

https://www.kickstar...-tote-and-sling

I am backing the sling on this kickstarter.  Very excited about it.  Although for what the OP is looking for, might even consider the Field Pouch, which I have added to my pledge to PD this time around.

--Clinton
X70  •  X-Pro1  •  X-T1  •  14  •  27  •  35  •  60  •  55-200
InstagramFlickr

#25 Chayelle

Chayelle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 August 2016 - 05:27 AM

My XT-1 with 18 f/2 has not been in a bag yet, as I have just purchased it.

However, I have a perfect fit for this lens and a second to also fit into the bag.

I personally wear belt bags, even though my belt bags also are shoulder bags.

The little bag I am planning to use is the: Lowepro Adventura SH 110 II Shoulder Bag

Dimensions:    7.5 L x  4.3 T x  4.6 W

I am still trying to find my second lens, either the 60 f/2.4 or 35 f/2 to complete my kit,

and fit into this bag.

It is really nice that I have recently acquired this bag, it being new also for this new "kit"...    :)

UPDATE:  Receiving my 60 f/2.4 today! The 18 f2 is nice, but I do like longer...  

Also received the The Adventura SH 160 II:
http://store.lowepro...teo_retargeting

This Adventura 160 II is similar to the Lowepro Rezo 170-AW Shoulder Bag.
But the Adventura is a little shorter. I like the Rezo for my DSLRs. But, I think this
Adventura will be just right for the Fuji and my lenses + other gear...
It has a useful front pocket and even an inside pocket I find handy also...

These are all very handy and convenient shoulder bags, also with two nice belt loops
which are much better for bag balance on my belt...

Edited by Chayelle, 02 September 2016 - 11:56 AM.

#26 steviewonder

steviewonder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 09:57 PM

Bought the Tenba DNA 13 last week and love it. There is a top zipper so the XT-2 can be taken out without opening up the whole bag; sold my Thinktank Retrospective 10.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close