• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fujiQ

fujiQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:34 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Hello, Please did you know, how I can reach the 51200 iso ? when I turn the dial iso to H, I still have 12800 on the lcd...and the couple aperture/speed dosen't change... Thanks for your help

#2 Burb

Burb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:02 PM

It's in the blue setup menu 2. ISO dial setting. There you can change the settings for H1 and H2. Don't you have a manual... ;)

#3 fujiQ

fujiQ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:53 PM

Thanks a lot for your answer Burb, I was maybe to fast or to short to explain... So Yes I find this settings in the menu and set 51200 for H...but when I turn the dial onto H ..it's still 12800 in yellow on the lcd.. and the couple T&AV dosen't change from 12800.... ?? I don't understand really..

#4 Aswald

Aswald

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 03:56 AM

You need to assign the H to iso 51200. (Extended iso). Default setting is 12800.

Go into setup (spanner icon in menu) and assign iso sensitivity for H.

Look at pg 112 of your xpro2 user manual.

Edited by Aswald, 11 April 2016 - 03:59 AM.

#5 Burb

Burb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:13 AM

Thanks a lot for your answer Burb, I was maybe to fast or to short to explain... So Yes I find this settings in the menu and set 51200 for H...but when I turn the dial onto H ..it's still 12800 in yellow on the lcd.. and the couple T&AV dosen't change from 12800.... ?? I don't understand really..

If it's in yellow something is blocking the high ISO value. If you set aperture and shutter speed to fixed values. Do you have 51200?

Or maybe your camera is setup for only RAW shooting? I'm not shure but maybe the camera is automatically changing to jpeg if those high ISO's are selected!?

#6 darknj

darknj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:51 AM

Are you shooting in RAW on the X-Pro2 ?

If so, that's normal, the camera is unable to take RAW higher than 12800, anything higher is only in Jpeg.

#7 joteroar

joteroar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:34 AM

I found it!

It's because of the electronic shutter! You need to select the mechanical shutter if you want to use the extended ISO values (high and low). Nothing to do with the image format. You can indeed shoot RAW higher than 12800 and also lower than 200.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close