• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Moro

Moro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:13 PM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

http://www.angelo-pe...uji-x-pro2.html

new beautiful cases from Angelo Pelle. From the pictures i think there's no direct access to sd cards....

#22 Nero

Nero

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:49 PM

http://www.angelo-pe...uji-x-pro2.html

new beautiful cases from Angelo Pelle. From the pictures i think there's no direct access to sd cards....

I agree that Angelo Pelle does beautiful work and I don't want to discourage other people from ordering his products. However, I recently had a bad experience with him, as noted in my thread about his wrist straps in this section of the forums. I know that he has a good reputation behind his products, so I would encourage everyone to form their own opinions. I may have just caught him on a bad day and he reacted poorly, I'm sure it can happen to anyone, but it definitely did not go over well with me.

#23 V23

V23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:37 AM

I just ordered a Kenji. He said he is running about 3 weeks lead.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg I went with a double braid strap w/ leather wrap.

Dear dck22, what has been your experience with the Kenje half case for your X-Pro2 as far as the fit and usability (access to camera controls)? Your comment would be greatly appreciated as I am considering getting one. Kind regards, V23

#24 dck22

dck22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWestern New York

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:02 PM

I've ben using the Kenji half case for several months now. I couldn't be more pleased. The fit is perfect and I am able to access all controls easily. I opted for the tripod screw. This definitely increases the security of the X-Pro2 in the case. Battery change is easy through the hole in the bottom of the case. You only need to remove the case to get to the memory cards. I could NOT be happier with the case. Also, I've had several complements on the case. I always enjoy it when someone notices and comments on my equipment.
Fuji X-Pro2 - 27mm f/2.8 - 35mm f/2 - 56mm f/1.2 - 50-230mm f/4.5-6.7

#25 V23

V23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:34 PM

I've ben using the Kenji half case for several months now. I couldn't be more pleased. The fit is perfect and I am able to access all controls easily. I opted for the tripod screw. This definitely increases the security of the X-Pro2 in the case. Battery change is easy through the hole in the bottom of the case. You only need to remove the case to get to the memory cards. I could NOT be happier with the case. Also, I've had several complements on the case. I always enjoy it when someone notices and comments on my equipment.

Thank you for your reply dck22, I will place order for a Kenji half case. I cannot see good reason for SD card slot opening in half case with camera having provision for two SD cards. Kind regards, V23.

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close