Oh My Gosh! Just received a GREAT RUMOR! Just a Hint for now... more soon!

I would also like a monochrome square format MF Range finder style digital camera with :

- XT1 like EVF 

- small size light weight

- usable ISO up to 12800

- 13+ stops DR

- 2x memory cards

- tiltable and touch screen

- in body image stabilization 

- weather proof

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Fuji have linked up with Google - which means your cameras wifi will work superbly every time.

It also means your pics will be geotagged by Google Maps, added to the Google web image search system to see if you've taken a similar picture to one already copyrighted so Google can auto delete the image, and finally allow Google to cache all the information to their "non intrusive" world of data gathering in readiness for the day when they are ready to dominate the world!

Or, more ludicrously Fuji might have actually found a way to make their algorithms work with Adobe products!

Good grief ... 9 pages to get to here. Nobody will care what the guesses are by now.

I'm not a fan of the whole rumour thing anyway. But this is a Fuji forum, has members from all over the world, and supports Tapatalk :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It would be silly to continue to placate and copy an obsolete 35 mm world. mm are irrelevant. I was just playing with the comparator @ imaging-resourse and found that the Sony A7R2 is matched by the XT1 at high ISO and thougroughly embarrassed by the sigma Quattro at Iso 100. There is no benefit to Fuji from playing the old game. (unless you think that bad alias is the same as detail).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's the rumor about a possible MF camera body, it kind of takes times for it to come into fruition.

The rumor about it could have come at any time of the development of it, usually it takes 1-2 years before a prototype is being made and maybe another year in testing. There is a very good probability that we won't be having any kind of announcement before Photokina this year, personally, I am not expecting anything before at least mid 2017.