X-Pro 2 FW 1.0 Problems / Quirks

This is due to a battery inside the camera. Leave a charged battery in the camera and wait 1-2 days. After that time, the battery of the buffer memory should be fully charged and should be able to remember your settings. I had 1 reset, too, and now it works like a charm.

I have the same issue with my X Pro2. I've owned the camera for a few days and on three occasions the camera has self reset to the factory settings. All of 'my menu' settings also disappear along with all of the custom Q menu settings. I'm going to return it to the retailer this weekend.

I have the same issue with my X Pro2. I've owned the camera for a few days and on three occasions the camera has self reset to the factory settings. All of 'my menu' settings also disappear along with all of the custom Q menu settings. I'm going to return it to the retailer this weekend.

Before you do that, try Marc G.'s solution in the second post in this thread.  

I cannot connect by WiFi to either my Android phone (running latest version of both Fujifilm apps) nor my instax printer. connection just fails each time.

This isn't cool.

I was able to connect by WiFI to my Android phone, but was only able to get the Fujifilm Camera Remote app to respond 2 out of 10 tries. The app would find the camera, but then only display "waiting." On the two tries that worked, it would go to the menu for transfer, remote shooting, etc. However, once in one of those modes, I found that there was no way to go back to the main menu without disconnecting. Am I missing something?

To Nick05, jkundi and all others interested in AF-Speed:

I own and use a X-T1 (FW 4.3) & X-T10 (mo more...;-))

As far as I can say for now, AF Speed is between significantly to much faster than with X-T1, depending on Lens Selection, AF-Mode an light conditions.

Especially with Xf 90 F2 an Single Point S-AF, i am able to get fatastic results taking tack sharp pictures of kids runnig towards me.

XF 35 F2 and XF 50-140 F2.8 are approximately in the same league.

The Settings-Reset phenomenon was solved for me by keeping a fully charged battery for 2 days in the camera.

Settings are safe now, even when i take the (nearly empty) battery out, wait until it is fully reloaded in the fujifilm charger, an put it then back, without having a loaded spare battery in the x-pro2 in the meantime.

Thanks, Marc G.

I am glad, that i was all about it!

The fuji phone app is flakey at the best of times

My connected to my instax printer first time 

If you are having probs make sure its not the Raw file you are trying to print 

It won't do that 

Thanks, I was trying to print the RAW file from the first SD card.

Making sure I was in the second card where the JPEGs are, sorted it!

This is due to a battery inside the camera. Leave a charged battery in the camera and wait 1-2 days. After that time, the battery of the buffer memory should be fully charged and should be able to remember your settings. I had 1 reset, too, and now it works like a charm.

Got my camera today, and when sitting fiddling with it, I felt it getting somewhat warm and suddenly it did a reset to factory settings. It lost all settings except for the time and date. I'll give it a few days before I return it.  :mellow: