Nissin i60A Flash Announced with built in Radio Receiver… also for Fujifilm!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to play with an i60A recently, on a X-T2. Sadly, TTL was the ONLY thing that worked. Apparently MANUAL doesn't work yet on it, not sure if it was one that needed an update or not though. Either way, it was such a bad experience, my friend sent it back immediately. 
Also, if planning on using the wireless features, it is only a RECEIVER, the transmitter has not yet been released, and the Nissin AIR receiver doesn't have passthrough, so no flash would be able to be used ON camera anyways at the same time, so I'm waiting for Godox to jump in the game. There's rumors swirling about them having something awesome and I'm hoping dearly for it! 

• 1 month later...

I'm waiting for Godox to jump in the game. There's rumors swirling about them having something awesome and I'm hoping dearly for it!

I would love to hear more information about this! Where did you hear the godox rumors? I LOVE my godox flashes, if they release a Fuji ttl version of the 860 I would never need any other flash.

• 5 weeks later...