X70 LCD screen protector

Actually, on fitting that X30 screen protector isn't great. Big enough to cover the display portion of the X70 screen, but well short of covering the whole area. Ah well, it was only a couple of quid and will do until GGS or the like release a proper Schott glass job.

Actually, on fitting that X30 screen protector isn't great. Big enough to cover the display portion of the X70 screen, but well short of covering the whole area. Ah well, it was only a couple of quid and will do until GGS or the like release a proper Schott glass job.

Hi colia,

I bought this one: BROTECT AirGlass Flexible Glass Protector for FujiFilm FinePix X70 . It fits perfectly on the screen of the x70 and also prevents fingerprints and dirt fairly well. I'm quite happy with it. I think you can buy it on Amazon UK.

I bought this on Amazon UK and am so far very pleased with it: pack of 2x BROTECT HD-Clear screen protector film for Fujifilm X70. It fits perfectly, is easy to apply, doesn't interfere with the functioning of the touch-screen, is crystal clear and seems to be pretty good quality. It currently costs £2.99 with free UK postage (comes from Germany).