I've just installed the home brewed Classic Chrome profile you did in Lightroom and so far I like the result and it makes me highly doubt that this was not possible to implement it in the X-pro1 with a firmware update...
I just wanted to point out one little problem I had during the install on Mac. At first the profile wasn't appearing at all in Lightroom and I was about to give up trying to make it work. But then I made some searching and found out in another forum that you need to put the dcp file in the User Library and not the general Library of the Mac. It's confusing cause both paths contain the same folders with the same names and camera profiles but only the "User" one is working correctly.
I hope it can help those who had the same problem.
Anyway well done for this!