Fuji XT1 - Using Phottix Odin Wireless TTL Trigger for Canon & Phottix Indra 500 TTL Studio Lights

AJAB

For location / studio work requiring off-camera flash /or strobes, I currently successfully use a Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR with a Phottix Odin Wireless TTL Trigger Set & Receivers for Canon. These power a combination of Phottix Indra 500 TTL Studio Lights and a couple of 

Canon 600EX RT Speedlites.

That said; I want to use my Fuji XT-1 on many occasions, given it's professional image quality and compactness.

My questions are:

1. Can I use my Phottix Odin Wireless TTL Trigger on the Fuji XT-1 hotshoe?
  2. If not, can I plug it into the 'remote release' port on the XT-1? 
  3. I assume it will not be TTL, but will require me to set the flashed manually?
  4. Is the sync speed limited to 1/180, (as/per the Fuji XT-1 specs), or will the high-speed sync still operate on my Phottix Indra 500 TTL Studio Lights?

Any help appreciated.

With thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I had 6 Canon's 600s with two transmitters - Canon's one and Yonguo's copy. Well, with the original one, I could not fire the flashes from Fuji X-T1, and could do it with Yongnuo :) . For me it worked with Legacy mode and without. Do not remember the FW inside, but kept it updating from Yongnuo website.

Then tired dealing with bunch of batteries and power packs and replace EX600s with Profoto's B1 :)

Edited by Vladimir

• 2 months later...