Just for my own interest, I made up a rough composite image of what I would like the X-E3 to look like, my wish, should they ever make one...
For those of us that favour a smaller range-finder camera than the X Pro 2, but with the compactness of the X100F, and the facilities of the X-T2, that is where the X-E3 slots in. And the specs, well, here are my selfish desires...
- 24MP X-Trans Sensor
- Same battery as X-T2/X Pro 2/X100F
- Button-layout similar to X100F/X-T2
- Focus point joystick / Two control dials
- ISO combined with Shutter Speed Dial / Q-Menu Button Assignable
- High-spec EVF similar to X-T2
- Fast Single Shot-to-Shot time <0.2s
- Better grip, similar to X-T2, maybe a touch slimmer
- Two memory card slots, although might make the camera too fat!
Things I personally don't need, but some people do...
- Articulating screen
- Touch screen
- 4K Video
I am sure many people will have differing opinions on this. I have no need to argue with anyone else's wishes, the more the merrier I say! I really only post this to throw some more 'positive-energy' towards Fujifilm in the hope they do produce an X-E3 sometime soon...
Edited by easycass, 25 January 2017 - 08:46 AM.