Clicky

Photo

Mitakon, Metabones, Roxsen, Camdiox, focal reducers, share your experiences.

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:52 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

OK, this seems to be their site

http://www.rjcamera....ute=common/home

Note that (on contact us) they make no mention of their physical address.

they mention their email address and paypal. It looks like a rebranded item and resold by this Ron Jing from Shanghai 

the popular expression wishful thinking is an oxymoron!

To all TAPATALK users

As a form of courtesy towards your fellow users of this forum, PLEASE remove the obnoxious tapatalk signature, it adds nothing to anyone’s contribution and it is only a sneaky way used by tapatalk to push their product by polluting each forum participant with promoting their products with unpaid advertising for their software and the brand of your phone. Removing it is easy and it is an act of courtesy that shows respect for all those whom are annoyed by this pointless feature. This is not a personal attack to you, the annoyance is caused by tapatalk and the phone or tablet brands, they are getting all the exposure and you gain nothing by this.

#62 mbashtan

mbashtan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:42 AM

I personally am very happy with the Zhongyi lens turbo II because they are a well known brand and made well, don’t have the hot spot in the center and perform very well.

The RJ Brand speed booster might be made by the same production line but it is an unknown quantity. I have seen some tests which suggest that they are good.

You can find these Zhongyi lens turbo II for $149 or less on Ebay.. They cost €229 in shops in the NL.

I have bought two (one M42 to FX and a Canon EF to FX) currently I have only the second because I decided to use M42 lenses without any focal reducer while using the Canon on my Petzval 85mm.

Where are you going to buy them for €100? 

Im going to buy on ebay.

The problem with Zhongyi is that they don't have Canon FD adapter, only EF, Nikon and M42 - so none of them will fit my lenses.

For FD on ebay there are only this "RJ", Metabones and no-names (you are right, most probably the same as "RJ")...

And Metabones is TOO expensive

Anyway, will post some tests afterwards. Thank you for help

mbashtan.tumblr.com / pijma.space

#63 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:46 AM

I didn’t know that Zhongyi doesn’t make a Canon FD > FX focal reducing adapter, you may ask them because they certainly have that mount for other cameras ( and might be able to do this special order for you).

try to ask them first, before you order

Edited by milandro, 23 March 2017 - 10:05 AM.

• mbashtan likes this

To all TAPATALK users

As a form of courtesy towards your fellow users of this forum, PLEASE remove the obnoxious tapatalk signature, it adds nothing to anyone’s contribution and it is only a sneaky way used by tapatalk to push their product by polluting each forum participant with promoting their products with unpaid advertising for their software and the brand of your phone. Removing it is easy and it is an act of courtesy that shows respect for all those whom are annoyed by this pointless feature. This is not a personal attack to you, the annoyance is caused by tapatalk and the phone or tablet brands, they are getting all the exposure and you gain nothing by this.

#64 GateCityRadio

GateCityRadio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

They don't have a Pentax K mount one for fuji either....I guess I'll just get an EOS one and a pk to eos adapter.

#65 milandro

milandro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,775 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 07:21 AM

If you want a canon EF to FX I might have one for sale

To all TAPATALK users

#66 romi.gilles

romi.gilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Locationback in Crooklyn

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

sorry if I've missed it, but is BavEyes the only reducer/booster for Leica M mount to Fuji X? it's a bit surprising Metabones hasn't come out with one.

x: x100f (+ both converters), x-pro2, two x-t1 (sold), x-e2, x100s (sold), x-e1 (sold)

xf: 23mm WR, 35mm WR , 50-140mm WR, 23mm, 27mm (got pancaked), 56mm, 35mm, 14mm, 18-55mm (sold)

adapted lenses: contax g 90mm f2,8, contax g 45mm f2, mc rokkor-x pg 50mm f1.4, m rokkor 40mm f2

#67 altphotography

altphotography

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 07:13 PM

I use the Camdiox EOS-Fuji X one and then use various adaptor rings that I've had since my Canon days. I haven't had any major issues with it yet. It does sometimes have the blue dot effect if you point it directly at a strong light source but that's not something I tend to do very often anyway. 

I have some example shots below that I've taken with an X-T1 and various lenses.

http://www.altphotog....com/park-life/

x

Registration is free

Not registered? Really?

Discover the full potential of the Fuji X Forum... register now!
Registration is free and done in a few minutes!

As registered member you can discuss, post your questions and present your images.
And get in contact with Fuji X photographers worldwide!

We are looking forward to you!

The Fuji X Forum Team

Register Close