Wooden thumb-grip and shutter release for Fuji-cameras

milandro

As I was scouring the ebay to search for a cheap dedicated thumb grip for the X-T1 ( they are just starting to appear), I came across this contraption by a Thai seller, a wooden thumb grip and soft release button.

Very creative, I had a look whether they were also selling an L bracket made of the same material for my X-T1, would have been very fetching, but unfortunately couldn’t find it, however there is certainly some scope for improvement there. Thai people are very creative with their woods. I have seen saxophones ( playing horribly) but functional and entirely made of wood.

I really like all manner of nice accessories to make your camera different and stand out (I have already made clear my aversion to any attempts to achieve camouflage by means of gaffer tape or any such things)  and especially if and when they aren’t too expensive.

The only perplexity is whether this wood can enter any country in the world or there are restrictions for it 

$_57.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...