Fuji X-T10 KIT will cost €849 in Europe

For reference, the Sony A6000 is €750 now in all the well established retail stores, or €700 in some web-shops.

Starting at €800 at launch that's a €50 difference with the €850 X-T10, assuming it will show a similar decline in the months to come.

Personally i would gladly pay that difference to have the Fuji, should i have to choose.

Not to mention the 16-50mm II that is definitely less of a compromise in performance than Sony's pancake.

I guess, that the X-T10 is targeted level lover than X-E2. From the looks of the buttons, it offers less customization than X-E2. Maybe future fuji product lineup is going to be something like:

ragefinder X-Pro2

slr-like X-T1

ragefinder-like X-E2

slr-like X-T10

ragefinder-like .... and so on.

efikk,

In some ways X-T10 controls are improvement over X-E2 buttons. For example, instead of a multiplexed "drive" button we now have a dial with direct access to all drive modes without multiplexing.   In some ways less, for example there is no more dedicated AE button to multiplex between metering modes. However, I guess you could program one of the other functions buttons on the 4 way or the dedicated function button on the back to take the place of the "AE" multiplexed button.  Also, I am not yet sure what the "Auto" switch does  next to the Shutter dial? Does it simply put camera into full Auto/Programmed Exposure mode?  I guess that could be useful at times if one need to make a quick shot with no time to change the direct exposure controls.  I guess we won't find out until later.

Other than a dedicated multiplexed AE button to switch between metering modes, are there any other missing buttons or controls which make you believe X-T10 is lower than X-E2 what could not be replaced by the programmable 4-way or the dedicated fn button on the X-T10?

The Auto switch according to Fujirumors activates Full Auto with scene recognition.

This is like SR+ mode on the X-M and X-A series (i would guess), and this is good because i must say Fuji's scene detection actually works really well.

See youtube (like the fujiguys videos) about those cameras for a demonstration.

But i've used SR+ (previously EXR) in real life and i know the beginner will be very happy with this, or more likely spoiled by it -not realizing how good it actually is. ;-)