• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#301 BobC

BobC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:56 AM

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

Greetings To All,

Im Bob from the lower Hudson Valley of New York. Was a Nikon F3 shooter for years, migrated to an F100 and autofocus. Moved to a D200 + 18-200 (hated using it, big and more menus than a diner.) Left photography for 10 years and then stumbled on to the X100T...Ah, loved it! And have recently acquired the XT2, 16 F1.4, 35 F2 and 56 F1.2... 

And loving the new gear and slowly getting back my eye. Its like going home.

I truly appreciate all of the info and discussion on this forum.

Best.

• Mike G and frankinfuji like this

#302 pbizarro

pbizarro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

Hi,

My name is Paulo and I am from Portugal. I have been taking photos for over 20 years now, using Canon EOS for a long time. In the transition from DSLR to MILC I have tried Olympus, Panasonic, Fuji X, and have settled with Sony Alpha 7.

But I could not resist going back to the X100T, and so I am here:)

You can see more of my work in:

www.paulobizarro.com

and

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/

Regards.

• frankinfuji likes this

#303 woodlander

woodlander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:57 AM

Hello:

I am a long term photographer now in my 60s. I have used a few different cameras over the years and I am now interested in acquiring a Fuji. My current dilemma is whether to buy an XPRO2 or an XT2? I am hoping to learn a bit from the current members and, as soon as possible, make a decision and get out to take some photos.

I have used Nikon and Leica gear back before film became obsolete. My favorite was an old Leica M6 that I traveled with. At present, I am retired from the computer business. I like to get out and hike as often as possible and take photographs.

I am looking forward to participating in the forum.

#304 Sapphire73

Sapphire73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 03:00 AM

Hi,

I live in Pennsylvania and have been shooting with Canon dslr cameras for many years. I was given the Fuji XT2 in December along with the 18-55mm lens and the Fuji 35mm f/2 R WR lens. (My husband and "kids" knew that I was interested in getting this camera.) I usually shoot RAW & jpg files and enjoy processing the RAW files. But one of my goals in getting the XT2 is to see whether I can get a high percentage of jpg files that I am happy to use with little or no post-processing. Lots to learn about using this new cameral but enjoying the journey. The XT2 is definitely a fun camera to use!

I am looking forward to learning from those of you have been shooting with Fuji for awhile now.